Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Aspartame Experiment

BY VICTORIA INNESS-BROWN, M.A.


I did my aspartame experiment because my family was addicted to diet soda.  After researching the effects of aspartame, I strongly believed the artificial sweetener might one day lead to their illness and even early death.

“A Monsanto spokeswoman confirmed that aspartame for the US market is often made using genetic engineering.”

OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration  classifies methanol, formaldehyde and formic acid, components of aspartame as hazardous.   

Carol Guilford convinced me to let her attempt to explain Aspartame, The Poison, in just a few paragraphs.     

Aspartame is a very sophisticated, clever drug.  So, first off, let me point out that this sophisticated, clever drug could never have been “discovered” accidentally
Incidentally, James M. Schlatter, the scientist who, working on an ulcer drug  licked his finger to find the sweet chemical NutraSweet has never been questioned.

(read full report)